In January I was addressed by local environmental society to capture nature around Roztoky with watercolour throughout the year. In fact, this is what I´ve occasionally been doing since I moved to this place anyway, so I was happy to start doing it with more intention and commitment. However, suddenly an unexpected obstacle appeared: a ripped Achilles tendon, my leg in plaster and necessity to move only with crutches for many weeks. I wonder how I´m going to cope with it. Easy to lose illusions about having one´s plans under controll :-). But I´m not giving up.
Several sketches made before the injury:
![]() |
| Zatažený den, Vltava z útesu // Overcast day, Vltava from the cliff |
![]() |
| Slunečný den, U Řivnáče I // Sunny day, near Rivnac Hill I |
![]() |
| U Řivnáče II // near Rivnac Hill II |
![]() |
| Řivnáč zespoda // Rivnac Hill from below |




Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat